Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rough Week #2: Crying Nibbles

If you recall my last post, I spent last weekend getting Nibbles to stop nursing at night. It was hard, and I thought a couple nights of crying would do it. I was so very wrong. The problem is that she is spending half an hour to an hour screaming every night now. I don't know how long she is going to keep this up. Last night was as bad as the first night I said no. I am exhausted and I am sure BB is too. He came in last night after she'd been screaming for half an hour to see if he could help. I believe he asked Nibbles if she wanted to come to daddy since I was the cause of her crying. I think Nibbles is torn between being upset with me and wanting her mommy for comfort. She is used to mommy comforting her, not making her cry endlessly. So I am in for another rough week. Please keep Nibbles in your prayers, so she can get over this.

9 comments:

f o r r e s t said...

Yikes!!!
Pink.
Where did that come from.

f o r r e s t said...

Go Nibs go!

Achtung BB said...

Last night she passed out during my play time with Woogy. She's been crashing that time lately. Actually all the crying and screaming isn't as bad as when she draws on the wall and closet door.

GoldenSunrise said...

Be firm with her. Don't cave in. I'm sure it's hard for both of you. Does she sleep in her own bed?

T said...

That would be tough, we'll keep you all in our prayers!

shakedust said...

That is rough. It's hard when kids don't understand why things just changed.

Portland wawa said...

I changed from pink to yellow, better? I am being firm with her, and I haven't nursed her in a week, but, no, she isn't sleeping in her bed well. She wakes up and comes in with us.

f o r r e s t said...

Don't change colors on my account. Do what you like. My eyes weren't ready for the pink, so it was shocking when I opened your blog.

Now, I miss it.

shakedust said...

Something changed?