Friday, August 22, 2008

More Weekend Fun

I did a hike by myself last weekend up at Mt. Hood. So I had to take a picture of myself to prove to BB I did it. It was a 6.5 mile hike up to the top of a small mountain next to mirror lake and Mt. Hood.
This is the early morning view of the lake and mountain. It was breathtaking.

This is Woogy at the air show here in Portland two weeks ago. He loved his daddy taking just him.


This was the Clark County Fair 3 weeks ago in Washington State north of Vancouver. Nibbles still loves the horses or "moos".
We are going camping with our church group this whole weekend. This is a first for our family. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Achtung BB said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your hike. You really are turning into quite the outdoorsy person.

GoldenSunrise said...

I hope your camping trip goes well. Like I said before, you are a hiking fool! : )

T said...

Congrats on the hike! Hope you have fun and a great weekend camping! I want to go camping too! :)

shakedust said...

6.5 miles is a long hike. Looks like you had a nice view, though.

I look forward to taking NJ to things like air shows.