Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Starting Fresh

Yesterday, I blogged about how much my hubby loves the Simpsons. When I first met BB in college, he would actually try to emulate Homer a little. He ate in the dining center with me on weekends since I still lived in the dorms. And he loved doughnuts back then. He would see them and pretend he was Homer and drool saying "doughnuts". BB would often say "Duh" when something went wrong, and he has actually pretended to be "Angry Homer" with the kids to play around. (remember when Bart wrote a comic book character about Angry Homer who resembled the Hulk?)

So yesterday I wrote this blog and from BB's comments, I thought I terribly offended him. I was really upset, that my stupid blog had upset him so I erased all of my blogs determined to never blog again. When I got home, BB was not mad at all until I told him I erased my blogs. He was really looking forward to Dust's comments on comparisons between him and Homer. So I am still here, but wary of what I write from now on.

5 comments:

Achtung BB said...

I wasn't offended in the least and thought maybe you over reacted. I do watch a lot of Simpsons and draw a lot of my humor from that.

T said...

dash does too! :) Even if you don't watch the show all the time, it's still a very humorous show! :)

Keep on blogging--I love to read and see what's up with you all! :)

GoldenSunrise said...

Please keep blogging. It is a way to still feel connected to you.

I wondered what happened.

shakedust said...

I often think of BB when I see Homer on TV because BB's punchlines tend to be a lot of the types of things Homer would say.

f o r r e s t said...

I am glad you are still here.